Fine Art & Specie Service
Collectors of fine art and specie often have a personal attachment to certain pieces. Similarly, items displayed in a museum or gallery can be more important than their monetary value, and if you are a dealer you want to realise the value of your items and conclude the sale.
When individual and valuable pieces from a collection are perhaps damaged in a fire or stolen, it is extremely traumatic for the owner. It’s often irreplaceable, but can it be restored? Is there any chance it will be recovered? They want swift answers and complete reassurance that their claim is in the best possible hands.
Our company was established with a background in both Loss adjusting and fine art valuation. We are skilled in the areas of estates, fine arts, antiques and jewellery. Our services are available to all specie and fine art insurers and their agents associated with the composite and Lloyd’s market
Whether it’s the theft of jewellery or damage to a whole country house full of treasures we have the ability to respond in a prompt manner.
- We operate a dedicated single point of contact for insurer, broker and customer – 24/7
- Access to highly experienced adjusters, who deal with fine art & specie claims in the UK and Europe
- A bespoke service – tailored to fit individual and case needs.
- Swift settlement of genuine claim
- Global support for tracing stolen valuable works.
- Specialist supplier support – from valuers, auctioneers and specialist internationally known restoration companies
- Where a claim or assistance is required that does not warrant a full adjusting approach, a desktop service is available using our qualified team.
Contact Nicholas Orringe FRICS