- Arbiter Adjusters have many years of experienced handling the aftermath of fires in thatched properties
- With our ability to promptly deploy specialist teams to protect buildings and contents, we can mitigate the possible exposure to rising claim costs as a result of further deterioration.
- We have close relationships with experts in the fields of fire investigation and can quickly advise on causation, and with our panel solicitors review and advise on policy and possible recovery matters.
- Close working relationships with building surveyors and conservation officers, means that we can often rapidly progress the stripping out of the building, and undertake a tendering exercise, meaning that rebuilding works can start earlier than the normal time frame for this type of project.
- Contents are not forgotten in the process and with Chartered Antiques surveyors and a team of specialist conservators, restorers and these days electronics technicians we arrange a restoration programme and storage of items whilst the building works are undertaken.
See Also Our Fine Art and Specie pages.